Sunday, March 31, 2013

Thought for the day

One can manifest physical objects through siddhi powers, but if he transcends them, he can manifest God Himself

From the ebook Paramatma Satcharitha Part 5


A person alone is able to go to all places freely. He wanders alone. If he becomes a minister, then a crowd and security will be around him. Then, if a Prime Minister, bodyguards surround him. Why this? An ordinary man goes everywhere freely. Yet, when he attains a post, he loses his freedom. When his position goes on going higher, security is needed. In earlier times, Swami walked freely among thousands of people who came. He would give a vibuthi packet to all with his own hand. Then an organization came and slowly security increased. Swami then began to come in a chair. Surrounding Him were many, many security persons. It is necessary for those who hold high positions to have security around them, but why does God need security?He is the greatest God! Protection is necessary for man, but why is protection needed for God. He is the greatest God. Why does He need protection. Is God the protector of man, or man the protector of God! How strange!
Kings also have body guards. When Ashrams grow in size and expand, the head of the Ashram is not seen by any directly. It is only the important disciples who see them. Sometimes, they come outside and give darshan. As I have no ‘i’, I myself do not know who I am. Swami asked me to begin this Ashram; so, we started it. If not, I would be in my home, as I am here. Here there are no doors, locks, walls, why? All ways are open. Whoever and whenever comes, are free to come. I do not want a crowd here or more people. I want to be alone and calm. Iwant to live in thoughts of Swami. I want to spend twenty-four hours daily thinking of Swami. If a crowd or more people come, my time alone is affected. The Ashram functions separately. SV looks after all. Swami is the only security for the Ashram and me.

Always crowded-Swami has a crowd. There would always be a crowd, thousands of people, lakhs of people coming to see Him. Here, there is no crowd, no people. Here the task of the Avatar happens peacefully. This is the place of Swami’s Avataric task. Allis calm. This task happens unknown to the world outside. There is no crowd, no advertisement, no name, no fame, not even ‘I myself’.

Veda Chanting-Swami has Veda chanting in Prasanthi. Every time Swami would come and go, the Vedas would be chanted. This would also happen on auspicious days. Here it is not like that. Here celestial maidens dance instead. Swami has said before that Nicola and Vimala are celestial maidens. The two of them would dance at special programs. Now we do not have any programs, itis only wisdom. Swami has Veda chanting, here Jnana chanting! Jnana writing, Jnana translation, Jnana satsang, Jnana, Jnana, Jnana. Wisdom, only wisdom. Here there is no ‘I and mine’, no worldly things only the wisdom of Swami; higher Supreme Wisdom.
I have written that I am fire, no one can touch me and Swami is the water. He is the Ocean. It is for this I will merge in Swami’s physical body as a flame and Swami’s body will disappear in the waters of the Chitravathi