Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Yogi who has obtained enlightenment has the same use for the Vedas as one has for a small pond in a place flooded with water!


Earlier Swami told that I am His, ‘Daya devi’, goddess of compassion. Daya means compassion. Now Swami is giving new explanations for Spandha, revealing it little by little. First, He said Chitshakthi, then Daya devi, now Special Grace. He brought my form as the embodiment of His Spandha Shakthi, which is within Him. As I was unaware of this truth, I have cried continuously to unite with Him.
Due to this separation and infinite Prema, I want to make all like me. Through the power of my penance, I balance all Karmas.
I have asked for Universal Liberation. All will attain it through this Special Grace and compassion. Even though God descends as Avatar, He does not interfere with the Karmic law. It is for this reason that He separated Himself into two and made me take birth as the form of His Special Grace. Through my penance, liberation will be bestowed to all. The Creation, which emerged from Him, will become like Him and then merge back into Him. It is for this reason alone He has made this master plan.

continued...