Saturday, September 27, 2014

Yet those who stay with me here should not be careless thinking, ‘We are here in Mukthi Nilayam. Amma and Swami have brought us, we will attain Poornam’. I always tell them, ‘Do not be careless, practice awareness all the time.’
Some may ask, “We are near to Swami, what about us?”
Yes, you are near God’s physical form, but have you realized His omnipresence? Realize His omnipresence; love Him in all His creation. Swami says, ‘Love all’, are you loving all in the world? If you are not, then there is no use being ‘near’, Swami’s physical form. You may ask, ‘How is it in Mukthi Nilayam? Are those who are with you loving creation, loving all?’ Whether they love creation or not, they love me; I am Prakrithi. When they love me, the feeling to love Creation naturally comes to them.
Not only this, it is my feelings that take the form of the books I write. This is a continuous task from morning to night. Those who are here translate my work and enter it into the computer. In the evening, we have satsang on what I have written. In this way, all are absorbed in my feelings day and night. These feelings take form as books; the vibrations enter the Space through the Stupi. They are purifying the five elements. These vibrations are transforming millions of people in the world. Then, how can they not change those few here and make them pure? As they stay with me, my qualities enter them. They learn to love all Creation. This is the difference between them and others.

continued...