Friday, September 5, 2014

We should think “all are my family, my neighbours, the street, all belongs to me” By linking hands with all, one experiences Universal love.

My mind is always running after God; I connect all with God. There is no ‘I’ here. If there is no ‘I’, then there can be no ‘my’. Since I have no ‘I’, I found the Adi Moola, the Primal Being. When there is no mind, God is seen everywhere. I find the root of all Creation, the Moola Prakrithi, Primal Matter. Now God and creation are the same. God is Creation.



...You collect the matter - I connect with God...

Here is an example how one word, transcendental, can create a whole chain of thoughts.

1) Dental
2) Tooth
3) Toothache, pain
4) Description of the pain
5) Solution for the pain
6) Doctor
7) Doctor’s name
8) Doctor’s form
9) Cost of the treatment
10) How many days of pain
11) How much suffering
12) Not able to eat
13) How much swelling
14) Asking for help
15) Who helped?
16) How many times I went to the doctor.
17) Nobody should suffer from toothache.
18) When I went to another doctor, he did not treat me very well.
19) My current doctor is a very good man.
20) He gave me an x ray last time.
21) There was quite a long wait in the waiting room.
22) Thoughts of the next appointment
23) How long I am sitting without seeing doctor
24) Recollection of talking with man next to me. I remembered his experience and he listened to mine and consoled me.
25) I did not see the man again, though I visited the doctor three more times.
26) I went to dentist as a patient and made a friend. I hope I see him again.
27) Why did I have to make an appointment, though I was an emergency case? The doctor told me he would only see me with an appointment!
28) I am suffering so much pain, yet he said make an appointment. What is this? My toothache did not ask for an appointment, it just came.
29) I only went to the dentist because it was an emergency!
30) How much I am suffering, but my appointment is not for two days.
31) But it is okay, he is a good doctor.
32) I will recommend all those with a toothache to consult with him. He is a good doctor.

continued...