Friday, September 26, 2014

Those who have come to Mukthi Nilayam and joined me, have a deep thirst for God. Due to the wisdom revealed here moment to moment, they are able to read, absorb and transform themselves. They are here to help with my task, with my work.
In the Prema Sai Avatar, they will come as my relatives and live with Swami and I. Their lives will be Poornam. As they have no Karmic debt, there is no need for them to be born again. The question may arise, ‘How is it they have no Karma?’
It is because they have been brought for God’s mission and they are here with me. In their next life, they will live with God and attain Poornam, the Absolute state. They sacrificed all and came here because of their thirst for God. Now they do not have God’s physical nearness, no bliss of living with God. It is due to this yearning they came here. So when they come next, they will come as God’s relatives and live near Him. They will experience and attain Poornam.

continued...