Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Divinity is our true nature. Realizing this truth and not being deluded by anything else is the beauty of wisdom





Now let us see what Kaushika means by ‘unique Prema’. 

The human body is full of sweat, saliva, urine and phlegm. Is there anyone who does not have these? They are also in the Avatar’s body! Why am I the only one crying that I do not want these in my body? Because, I want to offer my body to God. Has anyone in this world offered their body to God? This mad Prema cries for this.

Sage Kaushika describes this Prema as ‘very unique’. This Prema is not of man. It does not belong in spiritual realms. It is not of the Avatars. This Prema is unique and beyond description. It is one of a kind. This is why Swami told, “Your Prema alone is keeping Me in this world, else I cannot be here.”

Avatars do not descend in the Kali Yuga. They cannot live in the Kali circumstances. They cannot live with Kali Yuga people. The Avatar only descends at the end of Kali to destroy all. After this, a new cycle of Ages begins. But now Swami has descended at the beginning of Kali. If Kali is so bad now, imagine how it will be in a thousand years?

Oh, Swami I am very afraid even to think of it!

Now Swami has descended in Kali and through His compassion is ushering in the Sathya Yuga. Prema is transforming all. My Prema and my desire for Universal Liberation keep Swami here on Earth.

Swami has been showing this path and guiding mankind for the last 80 years. Is anyone practicing and following what He has preached? This world and its people are not suitable for the Avatars.