Thursday, September 4, 2014

The Lord will reside only in a pure guileless heart


What is the root of these thoughts? What is the origin? Whenever one thought comes, another quickly follows. Then a third thought arises. In this way, all thoughts line up. What is the root of these thoughts? It is God, only God. The source of all my thoughts is only God. Since I only see the Source of all, it becomes Adi Moola, the Primal Being. This is how my mind thinks. Now about matter.
Whatever I see, wherever I look, I see only God. This is why I am different. Everything in Creation (all material things) brings thoughts of God and so becomes Primal Matter.
Man’s mind continually searches for and pursues matter. This is the reason he is trapped in the cycle of birth and death. Mind means ‘I’ and matter is ‘mine’. As you connect the ‘I’ with the body and collect matter, there is continual birth and death.

continued...