Friday, September 19, 2014

Today after abhishekam, I placed flowers on the padukas. At that time, a white petal flew directly on to the small Sai Krishna idol on the altar and covered His face. After arathi, we all looked. In the morning, Swami had told how He did not want to be here and that my Prema alone is keeping Him in the world. The flower over Krishna’s face was a sign showing that Swami cannot bear to see the people of Kali Yuga.

Meditation

Vasantha : Swami, please tell something more about the Avatar not descending in Kali Yuga.
Swami : Your life is an example to show that the Avatars cannot live in the Kali Yuga. You said, ‘I cannot mingle with any’. Your habits are different, your nature is different. It is for this reason you suffer.

End of Meditation


My life is like this. From birth, I was very afraid to talk and mingle with others. The nature of worldly people is different from mine. I could not adjust to the world. I could not live with them. They lived lives of untruth. They did not keep their word. I cried and said, “Why are people like this? My nature is different.”’ I grew up away from the outside world. So when I was confronted by the world, I became afraid.
In my childhood, I always listened to stories from the Ramayana, Bhaktha Vijayam and the great devotees of the Lord. I thought that worldly people lived according to the principles laid down by them. When I discovered this was not the case, I could not understand it.
Then Swami revealed that I am born in the world for the first time. This is the reason why I could not understand the world and its people. Since I have lived only with God and I am newly born in the world, it is impossible for me to live here.
I then thought Swami’s devotees would be like Him; but they are also like ordinary people. Realizing this, I was even more afraid and cried. I took a vow to change this unsuitable world. I performed sadhana to make the Earth a suitable place for God to live. Crying many tears, I asked the boon of New Creation.
Because I could not live in the world, I have lived with God in an imaginary world from childhood. Now, during meditation I am truly living with God. In Mukthi Nilayam, we live with God alone, away from the Kali Yuga world. Swami explains His state through my state. He is showing through my life that the Avatar does not descend in Kali.

continued...