Saturday, September 13, 2014

The feelings that arise in one from the time of birth till death become deep impressions in the mind.


When people first began to ask me to pray for them, my attention was turned to the Karmas of the world. I knew the world was full of disease, problems and Karma. I cried to Swami, “You take the power of my penance and give liberation to all.” This prayer is fulfilled as Universal Liberation. I am not doing anything. Swami has brought His Spandha Shakthi and performs the task through her. This name and form is only His instrument. Swami’s Special Grace is functioning with Vasantha’s name and form.
In the morning when I was writing this article, a message was sent to us over the internet. It was Swami’s message, ‘Come with me, separation is no longer the order of the day. I separated Myself from Myself so that I could love Myself more. The experience is finished. I want all of Myself to return unto Me, the One Self’.
This is the Sathya Yuga. Swami is saying that now all experience has finished. What does it mean? It means Karmic experience has ended. Due to Karma, all are born to experience. Now, if there are no more Karmas, there is no more experience. It is for this reason that Swami asked me to place the symbol of ‘Time’ in the yagna for Poornahuthi on November 17. At this time, we noticed that the past and present on the clock were fully burnt, the future remained untouched. The meaning of this is that in Sathya Yuga, none will have Karmic birth. All will live a life of divinity. They will realize that they are not different from God. This is Sathya Yuga. This is the New Creation.
Swami said in His message that all should return to Him and merge back into Him Self. I am telling the same. All should merge in God like me. How I merge with Swami, all will merge with Him. I have said this in all my books. As I was writing this, the same words came to us in the form of Swami’s message! This is the proof that we two are One.

continued...