Tuesday, September 2, 2014

What is the use of liberation attained after death? Can one experience it after death? This bliss of Sai is supreme to any heavenly bliss. Experience the sweet nectar of Sai here and now.


He laments further…

… ‘Even near God there is ‘I and mine’. Where is the place without mind or matter? Oh God show me a place where thoughts will not come. Show me a place where there is no enmity, jealousy, a place without ‘I and mine’. Where can we find refuge?’

What is the remedy? He went from worldly life to spiritual life, to God’s very place. Yet there too it was the same.

Now let us look at my life. How have I lived? Whatever I see I connect with God. An example. Let us take the same word, ‘transcendental’. When I heard the word, I remembered, ‘Transmigration’. In the book Prema Sai Pt 3 ‘Sai Digest’, Swami told in the chapter, ‘God’s Transmigration’, “Even if God Himself transmigrates into you, you will not change. Your sharing nature and innate wisdom will never leave you.” Swami said that even if God talks about worldly matters, I would remain untouched.

How did this wisdom come to me? It is due to matter. Whatever matter I see, I connect with God. I wrote in the book ‘Yoga Sutra’, how I connect all worldly matters with God.

continued...