Friday, September 12, 2014

Before birth, feelings pervade the space without form. They search for the right vessel, time, place and parents.

Many years ago, I gave Savithri shakthi to a woman whose husband’s life was in danger. Swami extended his life by 20 years. In this way, I was able to remove the Karmas of some and extend their life. Through my prayers, many fatal diseases have been cured. I performed Karma Samhara for many people. I have written and recorded these incidences in many books. These are all proof that my tears and power of penance is removing Karmas.
An incident that happened in 1999 shows how a persons Karma was wiped away. Savithri is a devotee from South Africa. She was a very active member of Sai Samithi and a chairperson of nine Sai Centres. On the 13 October 1997, she was diagnosed with cancer. On 8 October 1999, Sumitra, a devotee known to me from Tanzania, phoned me and asked me to pray for her. In meditation Swami told me, ‘Cancer cancelled’. As I could not call her back, I asked Swami to send her the message! Then another devotee called from Africa and told that she would relay Swami’s message to them. In November, Savithri went to Puttaparthi to attend Swami’s birthday celebration. At that time, she had a check up at the Super Speciality hospital and given a clean bill of health. On December 3, Swami called her for an interview and advised to continue taking some medicines. She then asked Swami if she could visit me. Swami gave His permission and said, “Visit Vadakkampatti aunty.” All this shows how the power of my penance removed someone’s Karma.


continued...