Sunday, September 21, 2014

Now, all experience the burden of Karma. I have asked for liberation for all. Due to this one pointed thought, ‘I am separated from God, I must unite with Him’, the blueprint for a New Creation emerged. I am not satisfied to experience God in this one body, I want the entire world to become like me and shower love on God. This blueprint has the power of creating a new world. It creates a New Creation like me, according to my desire. It is a Vasanthamayam Creation, where all will marry God and live with Him.
This new lineage is born to Swami and I and continues for a thousand years. In this lineage all men are Sathya, all women are Prema. All children are wisdom. This is called Sathya Yuga in Kali Yuga. At the end of a thousand years, all will suffer their Karmas again. During the many births they take in Sathya Yuga, they will not experience these Karmas. When Kali resumes after a thousand years of Sathya Yuga, their remaining Karmas will be waiting for them.

continued...