Monday, June 17, 2013

Thought for the day
The departing soul carries his karmic load and thus is reborn on earth


From the book Sathya Yuga and Karmic Law


Now God is coming here as the embodiment of compassion. Spanda shakthi means compassion. Whenever dharma declines in the world and there is more adhrama, this compassion shakthi is shaking God. It makes him realize that the time is coming for avatar. Immediately through the shake one light comes down to earth as an Avatar. Although he is the embodiment of compassion, the avatar is in the witness state. He has come here for the Avataric task and to establish dharma. He does interfere in other’s karmas. Sometimes his grace is showering and then someone karma is full vanished. One example, Many years before Swami spoke in a large gathering in Trichy. That time he called one blind boy. He gave sight back to the boy. All were wonderstruck. The next morning infront of the building where Swami was staying;  was a large crowd. Swami asked who are they. They said, “All are blind people.” On the previous day Swami gave sight to one boy, and so all the blind people were waiting for Swami darshan to get their sight back. Then Swami went in his car through the back side of the building. Swami giving sight to the boy, is the special grace. So his karma fully vanished. The blind of the entire city came and were waiting for Him. He left Trichy through the another gate. He did not interfere in the karma of all people. All must experience their own karmas. This spanda shoke the witness God and gave the special grace to that boy. God has come here as an avatar, as compassion. Sometimes he pours his special grace through the spanda shakthi. Everythime everyhwerew during all the avataric times special grace happens. The omniscient God’s knowledge through his compassion decends as Avatar. God’s dynamic conciouness is pouring his special grace. This is God’s spanda. So this is the difference. Next we see. Before one man by name the cowan had passed away. Swami went to Yama loka and brought Him back. This is the special grace. Likewise many examples are there. Dynamic consciousness knows all this. At that time the dymanic conciuness kindled him to pour His special grace.  Another one example is in Krishna Avatar. Krishna and Balram were walking on the street of Mathua  Trivakarya was going to kamsa palace to give sandal. She had three bends in her body and seemed to e very ugly.  He gave to Krishna. Then Krishna showered his special grace on her. Next minute she became a beautiful women. Her form was changed. She knew who Krishna was, and was not afraid. She would give the sandal to him. So in one minute Krishna removed all her karmas.  This spanda only kindle  Krishna inside. In every avatar inside is this compassion and the special grace is pouring. These two are in every avatar. He came as Avatar through compassion but he is in the witness state. During special times for removing karma he is in the special grace state. He is functioning in the state of special grace. Again one example. When in P.P during the time of the special yagna. For two days Swami was in the compassion state. Through his compasasion, for the sake of the world he asked them to perform yagnas. However He was only in the witness state. The third day he came in the golden chariot. It was the day of poornahthi. At this time he was in the full of grace state. That grace is the special grace. It removes the evil powers of the world. That same day Swami asked me in Mukthi Nilayam to offer time as the poornahuthi. I am his spanda shakthi so he asked me not to come and said, “here you offer the time as a poornahuthi. For this action he showed his special grace that day. Now the time must change. The kali yuga must change and the satyha yuga must come. So that Swami told me you are the form of my special grace. You are pouring compassion on everyone and changing the yuga. Earlier Swami said you are my Daya devi. Daya means special compassion. Now Now step by step Swami is givng a new explanation for the spanda. First he said chitshakthi then daya devi, now special grace. He brought my form as the embodiment of his spanda shakthi which is inside him. I do not know the reality, so when I separated from him, from that time till now I am always crying crying yearning to unite with him. Through this separation and immeasrbale prema I want to change everyone like me, so that I balance everyone karma with my power of penance. I asked liberation for everyone. So that all will get liberation through this special compassion. Even God is as Avatar but he cannot enter in others karmas. So that he separated his special grace and made me take birth from him. Through my penance he will give liberation to everyone. The creation that came from him, will change like him and then will merge into him .For this only he has done this plan. During the beginning of my spirtual life I gave savathri shakthi to one person. Then Swami extended his life for 20 years. Likewise I removed someone’s karma and extended their life. Through my prayers many incurable diseases have been cured. I performed karma samhrar for many people. I have written this in many books. These  are all proofs for my tears and power of penance removing their karmas. When everyone began asking me to pray, I thought of the world karma. The I knew that the world is full of disease, problems and karmas. Then I cry to Swami, you take all the power of my penance and give liberation to all. It is coming as World liberation. This all I am not doing, He separated His spandam and he is doing it himself. This name and form is only an instrument. Swami’s special grace is functioning with Vasantha’s name and form.