Friday, June 7, 2013

Thought for the day

Love without attachment is divine. This is God. 

From the Book: 10 Avatars in 1 


Wisdom statue and Prema statue

Vasantha: Swami do not make me like a Sita matha statue. She was never with Rama.

Swami:     That task has finished, they lived that’s all. When we are together only then
                  will our task will happen.

Vasantha: Sita parthi desired to go the forest because of wisdom. Somebody told that
                  she felt that Rama was everywhere. But I am not like that. I want your
                  nearness.

Swami:     That is wisdom, this is prema. You showed the omnipresent God. This is
                  because of prema. Your life is showing how oneness is. Then you create a
                  new yuga.

Vasantha:   I understand Swami I will write.

Let us see about this.
One day we opened a book and read. There was information written about Sita matha. Rama asked Sita, “What is in your heart? You tell do you have any desire?. For that Sita replied, “I do not want this city life. All these jewels are a burden to me. I do not want this. I do not want these costly dresses. I want to live with Rishi’s and Rishi patni’s in the forest.” Rama then called Lakshmana to leave her at Valmiki’s ashram in the forest.” We read this in one book. Immediately Eddy said, “You always say the same – ‘these jewels are a burden, the nine jems are a burden, costly sari’s are a burden.” These are the same words. I did not to wear costly sari and jewels after the age of 21. Three years ago Swami asked me to wear jewels the nine jems for the nine plantes. I put them in small small pendant and wore it on the same chain as my mangal sutra.  I always pray to Swami. When will I give all this burden to You? In the same way, I am afraid of the worldly people, worldly life.  So Swami asked me to build an ashram and so I am living here. Here aswell, when I see more people I am afraid. Why this? I am not familiar with the worldly life. I am not familiar with life in a body. I only have God. Sita desired to live in the forest, because she knew Rama was omnipresent. So they call Sita as a Jnani. But I want Swami’s nearness. Sita and I are similar, but this is the different. I am only living for Swami’s nearness. Rama created a statue like Sita and performed the ashwametha yagna. Sita never united with Rama. Their life had finished. I am afraid that my life should not be like that. On one side Swami’s statue coming makes me very happy; on the other side I am afraid. I cannot live without Swami. I am living, that I will get Swami’s nearness. One day He will call and accept me in front of the world. This faith and hope has caught hold of my life force. Some told that Sita prathi shows that Rama is omnipresent, so she desired to live in the forest.

However Swami said, “You are showing that you are always with the omnipresent God.” This is prema. God is omnipresent, feeling this is wisdom, jnana. On the other hand, prema shows that I am always with the omnipresent God. Here prema is showing there wisdom is showin g. Now the pangs of separation will bring a new yuga. I cannot live without my dear Lord. But I am living here, this is my prema.

4/8/2009

Vasantha:       Swami soon call me I want to see you.

Swami:           Do I not have any feeling? When Rama took Sita He was whaling in the
forest, ‘Sita Sita.’ He asked the trees and bushes, “Have you seen Sita?” Then He got angry and said, “I will destroy the world with my one arrow.”  In the same way, you had earlier written one poem. “Oh plants and trees, have you seen my Krishna, my kanna. I took one vow, because I not could bear your tears.”

Vasantha:       Sita Prathi desired to go to the forest. Rama asked what desire do you
have. Sita replied, “I want to go to the forest.” So He sent her. What is this Swami?

Swami:           When you were pregnant did you have any desire like this?

Vasantha:       Swami whether I am pregnant or not, my only one desire is that I want
                        Your nearness. I have no other desire except this.

Swami:            Earlier Sita desired a maya deer and so the separation. Then she desired to
 go to the forest during her pregnancy; so the separation. Desires only
 separated God. From birth till now you only desire God’s nearness. You
 are in separation wanting his nearness. This is why in the future you will
 live without separatoion. At that time, desire was the cause for separation, 
 it was shown like this for the avataric task.  Now due to separation, you
  desire God’s nearness. This is also for the avataric task. This becomes
 Sathya yuga. You do not want to separate anything, for any minute or  
 second.

Vasantha          So that Swami I want my body to merge in your body. Atma merges with
                         paramatma then it leaves the body. But I also cannot leave my body..

Swami:           Why has the body come? It is only for separation. You want your body to
                         merge with my body. You separated from my body so again you want to
                         reunite with it.

Vasantha:         Swami you descended as avatar in this body. I am also coming with this
                         body. Again this body will merge into Your body.

Swami:             From a small age you had the desire to marry God. Your other desire was
                         to merge into Him.  Marriage means nearness. You want to be together
                         with the omnipresent God. Sita knew of oneness, that was wisdom. 
                         Radha was already in the state of oneness. You are showing, what is the
                         oneness. You cannot be separate from God. Marriage with the avatar has
                         no separation.  You then desired to always be with God throughout the
                         creation.  That Sathya and Prema unite in everything, this is new creation.

Vasantha:         Now I understand Swami now I will write.

Let us see about this.

When Sita was kidnapped, Rama began to search for her. He was whaling and searching. He asked the plants and bushes, “Have you seen Sita.” This was all because of His overflowing love. Likewise before I wrote songs about Krishna. I would look at the tress and plants outside. I asked them. Where is my dear kanna? Oh leaves and trees have you seen. Will he come to this girl? Will He give His feet to me? He is everywhere in you and me. Oh leaves, oh trees have you seen my dear kanna. When will he come near me and when will he give feet as a flower. Oh leaf they teach us they he is in you and me then why can I not see him. Like this I whaled and whaled.  Rama said that he would destroy the world due to his sorrow. In the same way when I am whaling, Swami said I will destroy the world.


When Sita was pregnant. Rama asked, “Is their any desire in your heart.” Then Sita replied, “I want to go to the forest.” So Rama asked Lakshmana to leave her in the forest. In the same way Swami asked has asked me, “Do you have any desire?” I replied, “From birth till now I have had only one desire, to have your nearness.” Before Rama and Lakhsmana left for the forest. Sita Devi said, “I will also come with you. I will not live in Ayodhyia. Wherever Rama is, that place is Ayodhiya. She said, “Now Rama is in Ayodhyia, but she wanted to go to the forest.” Why, Rama was there? Maybe it is wisdom to prove that Rama is omnipresent, but I cannot do like this. Where Swami is there I physically want to be with Him. From birth till now this is my only desire. In my heart there is no other desire. I want Swami’s nearness. I want him. If he is palace or forest, wherever it does not matter. Why have I been born here and suffering so much. Without God’s nearness the world becomes like a forest to me.  Swami said, “Sita desired a golden deer so there was separation and Ravana kidnapped her.” This was for the avataric task. Okay but why did pregnant Sita desire to go to the forest.  For this desire again she was separated from Rama.  So that time it was shown that due to a desire even the avatars are separated. Now I am separate and am yearning for God’s nearness. So I said, “For not even one minute, at any place I will never separate from him. This is new creation. I live with everyone and in everything with the Lord.  Body is coming only due to out desires. We are born from God only because of our desires. We take birth only for our desires so that I want my body to merge in His body. Why is the body coming? Because of our previous desires.  I am afraid of this body, so I want this body to also merge with God.