Sunday, June 23, 2013

Thought for the day
God is love. Expressing this love is man's dharma

From the book miracle maya
A devotee told me that he was afraid to go to miracle houses. He said ‘I feel anxious that Swami may write or say something about me. I feel free only here with you, I can experience true bliss only here this is because pure love is expressed by you’ Initially it is a happy experience to visit the houses where Swami is said to write messages. Afterwards it leads to pain. Bliss is experienced only where truth is expressed. This is the touch stone for the miracle houses.How much bliss is derived from these houses?  Devotees should analyze and decide to what extent Swami reveals himself. Pure Swami reveals himself where one gets peace and bliss, anything else is an expression of ones mixed feelings.Each and every moment I analyse myself keenly. I am always aware that no evil thought or feeling should enter me. All the people of the world are my children. My goal is to make Swami grant Mukthi to all. That is why affection and compassion are my natural qualities. We should make ourselves a non entity. We should make ourselves empty. When we become devoid of the three gunas, tamas, rajasa and satwa, then alone can we see the Lord who is Gunateetha, beyond the gunas. Only after we have crossed these three can we receive the true darshan of the Lord.  Who is the embodiment of pure love. We reveal the Lord within ourselves according to the gunas we possess.Once when I was discussing this matter I came to know that Swami functions like a servant in these houses. He speaks and writes what they ask. A servant only listens to his master. He won’t even obey an emperor if one comes to the house. He obeys his master implicitly. That is why when I visited such houses they told me ‘do this, this is not correct, don’t do this etc, this came through written messages mostly. I found it all very threatening, it made me cry.