Friday, June 7, 2013

Thought for the day

With pure feelings we can have the vision of truth.

From the book Prema Sai Part II - Beyond the Vedas

Seeing Prema’s picture, I was grateful for Swami’s mercy. I was very happy that He gave the picture as soon as I asked. It was a very beautiful picture. I thought it could be a cinema star’s photograph! The ashramites also appreciated the picture saying that Prema was very beautiful. Each had something different to say about the picture. They compared me to the picture and looked at my wedding photo to see if Prema resembles me at that age.
Fred said, “Prema’s teeth look like yours!”
Sri Latha said, “Prema’s eyes and Prema Sai’s eyes are both brown.”
Eddy said, “Prema has wavy hair like you.”
Yamini said, “Prema’s nose and mouth are just like yours.”
I asked Swami in meditation and He confirmed that this was Prema’s picture. After this, the photo enjoyed even more attention. It was Amar who first said, “It is Prema’s picture.” It was Prabhakar who discovered the picture in my room. I told Swami, “All this is Your infinite grace.”
Swami said, “I am doing everything for your love. You print Prema Sai’s picture and Prema’s picture in your book.”

13 December 2005 Meditation
Vasantha    : All are saying that the picture of Prema is very beautiful. Such beauty will attract attention.
Swami         : This beauty is divine; it is a beauty that will make others worship it. No one can have any other feelings. We are born for each other. Divine beauty will attract all.
Vasantha    :   Swami, you know how I was before. Now I want to see Krishna, I long to see Prema Sai’s picture, why?
Swami         :   All are One. You had the one-pointedness that showed your Supreme chastity. Now you are in the state of Oneness, so you see all as one. You are Radha, Vasantha and Prema – all three are one.
Vasantha    :   I understand Swami. You have given Prema’s picture, how will Prema Sai look at the same age? How will Raja look? Please give me Raja’s picture. Also give me the picture when all the devas and gods have Your darshan in Sathya Yuga. It will be a wonderful picture! We can print it in the book.
Swami asked me to write about my chastity that does not allow me to be connected with other Avatars. I have written about this subject, ‘Peak of Chastity’, in the book Prema Sai Premavatar, but now the state has changed.
When I was in Coimbatore, Amar showed me some pictures of Krishna and Swami. I kissed the picture of Swami. Looking at Krishna, I said, “No kiss for You!”
I spoke jokingly, Amar and I laughed. In the evening, I sang the bhajan, ‘Madhura Madhura Murali Ghana Shyama’, and I saw Krishna standing in front of me in the pooja room.
“I did not want You when I saw You in the picture…Krishna Krishna…” tears poured from my eyes. I could not complete the bhajan.
After this incident, whenever I see pictures of Krishna, love flows to Him. Seeing the picture of Prema, I am longing to see a picture of Raja. This is why I asked Swami for the picture. Now Krishna, Sathya Sai and Prema Sai are all one for me. I am Radha, Vasantha and Prema. I have only this feeling of oneness. Krishna, Sathya Sai and Prema Sai are one. Radha, Vasantha and Prema who loved them are one. This is my conviction.
                                             ¹  ¹  ¹  ¹
SV came to the ashram and Sri Latha showed Prema’s picture to him. SV kissed the picture immediately and exclaimed, “How beautiful!”

Meditation
Vasantha    :   Swami, Prema is so beautiful that they kiss her picture. All will see her. I belong only to You. I do not want this beauty. This is why I said that no one should see me after the age of five.
Swami         :   This is the reason you have found to cry now? This is divine beauty, so it attracts everyone. Now all hold My hand and kiss My feet. This is the power of the divine beauty. You are mine. When we come again, you will be the pet of all in the family. You will be dear to everyone. You wanted to make yourself young and beautiful and offer yourself to Me. This is the reason for Prema’s beauty.
After my body was offered to the Lord in Sharira Nivedhan, I wanted to make it beautiful and young. The thought arose because I felt, “How is it possible to offer a wilted flower to Him?” Only fresh fragrant flowers should be offered. I wanted to offer myself young, beautiful and perfect; I performed sadhana for this.
Swami says that I will be the pet of all in the family and that they will have great love for me. All will be attracted by our divinity and shower love on us. Since our wedding is ordained before we are born, no one will have improper thoughts of us.

Evening Meditation
Vasantha    :   Swami, will You give Raja’s picture?
Swami         :   I will give! How is Prema’s picture?
Vasantha    :   All are saying that she is very beautiful.
Swami         :   How did this beauty come? It is because of you. You are creating My form and your form with your feelings. You are creating us with your penance. It is not an ordinary beauty – it is a form of divinity. You are making forms beautiful with your feelings.
Everything is Swami, otherwise how would Prema’s picture appear here in Mukthi Nilayam? Has anyone foretold how the Avatar will be before His advent? It is by the will of the Lord that I am able to write all this. The Prema that I have for Him is making Him reveal Sathya to this extent.
No other Avatar has revealed so much about His forthcoming advent. No Avatar has given the picture of His wife in this way. Has any Avatar revealed the names of His mother, father, uncles, aunts, brothers and sisters? All this is happening now by the grace of the Lord.
In the morning, Swami blessed the padukas with vibuthi. I was very happy and said, “Swami has blessed my writing.”

14 December 2005  Meditation
Vasantha    :   Swami will You give me a photo of Raja? You are Raja! I am calling You Raja!
Swami         :   This name has come because you are calling Me so. This is the first time a picture of the Avatar is appearing before His Advent. The images of Rama and Krishna are only imaginary. You are giving the true picture of Prema Sai and Prema. You are achieving all this with your sadhana. No one has done as you have.
Vasantha    :   Swami, please reveal more Sathya to me!
Swami         :   Poornamadah Poornamidam
                                    Poornaat Poornam Udachyate
                                    Poornam Aadaaya
                                    Poornam Evaavasishyate
                          That is full, This is full
                          From the full is born the full.
                          When the full is subtracted from the full,
                          What remains is the full alone.
                          This is verily your life. You are showing your Poornam to the world through the example of your life.
Vasantha    :   All is Your grace Swami! Where am I without You?
Many Avatars have come, yet none have revealed themselves before their Advent! The history of their lives is written, but there is no record of their feelings. The details of their personal lives were not known. No one knows about the wife, child or Avatar’s family members. On top of all this, a picture of the Avatar has never been revealed in this way before. If one has attained Sathya then he is able to pull truth directly from the Source and reveal it.
The Lord is Poornam, man who has emerged from God, has to realize that he too is Poornam. He must perform sadhana and be established in Poornam.
Through the path of intense sadhana, one must make the Indweller, who is the form of a tiny blue spark, reveal Himself fully. When this tiny blue spark reveals Itself fully, it will shine with the effulgence of a million suns. Now the jeeva, who has emerged from Poornam, becomes the Lord who is Poornam. Swami is saying that this is what I have achieved through my one-pointed sadhana.
Swami has given Prema’s picture as a testament of truth for the Prema Sai epic. I, as Poornam, am writing about it. The Prema Sai epic that I am writing is not a story or an imaginary tale – it is an account of the life of the future Avatar.
            ¹  ¹  ¹  ¹
SV called and said, “I could not sleep last night. I could not forget the divine beauty of Prema. The whole night I prayed to Swami, ‘Please end all our karmic accounts quickly – change this Kali to Sathya Yuga. Let us all go to Prema Sai Avatar now!’
SV spoke emotionally, “Amma, I do not want to live anymore, I want the new yuga to come immediately.”
After SV calmed down, I expressed my concern that Prema’s beauty will attract attention. SV said, “Amma, this is a beauty that will make others offer worship. You have written in Beauty Worship Vidya, saying that divine beauty should be worshipped and adored. Ravana looked at Mother Sita with impure thoughts. This happened so that the asuras could be destroyed. Even that Ravana would not have such feelings upon seeing Prema. In Sathya Yuga, all will be pure hearted. It is divine beauty; it makes me blissful.”

Evening Meditation
Vasantha    :   Swami, my Prabhu! SV spoke about divine beauty…
Swami         :   SV’s response is an example. The picture in the book will attract all. More than your words the forms created by your feelings will have more power of attraction. The stories of Ramayana and Mahabharatha are imprinted in the hearts of the people. When they are shown as films or dramas, the stories come alive. In the same way, the picture will greatly influence the readers and kindle divine feelings.
Vasantha    :   It is Your master plan. I asked for a picture and You immediately gave it to me.
Swami         :   It will create an awakening and transform all.
Vasantha    :  Swami please reveal more Sathya. Open new gates of wisdom.
Swami         :   You are going to write everything.
Looking at the picture of Prema, the ashramites, some Coimbatore devotees and SV said that they could not explain their wonder. Swami is saying that these devotees and their feelings show how the picture will attract all the readers.
Worship of the form absorbs the mind more than worshipping the formless. In the same way, when we read the epics Ramayana or Mahabaratha, it is one thing; but if the same stories are seen before our eyes in the form of films or dramas, the stories make a deeper impression in the mind and heart. This is why Swami has given the picture of Prema.
Only those who understand the Purusha Prakrithi Principle can attain Mukthi. This is the principle that is expounded by the Vedas, Upanishads and demonstrated by the Avatars. However, this principle is not easily understood and put into practice. Now, Swami and I are demonstrating the same. Those who know me and my feelings for Swami can understand the principle. I am writing how Sathya Sai and Vasantha Sai, of the Kali Yuga are ushering in the Sathya Yuga. I have written that we will come as Prema Sai and Prema and live a happy married life. Reading this account of the Avatar and seeing the divine beauty of the pictures, the hearts of the readers will be deeply established in the truth. In this way, the Purusha Prakrithi Principle, staged like a drama will be easily understood.
We often read from Swami’s books in the Ashram in the evening. When I was writing this, we read from the book, ‘Life, Death and Liberation’, here Swami explains the Purusha Prakrithi Principle.

‘It is not possible to consider Creation and Creator, Nature and God as separate. Can we say that the waves are separate from the Ocean? They are the Ocean, with the Ocean and from the Ocean. Man, too, is of God, with and from God. The bubble is born in water, stays in water, and is lost in water as water. The cosmos too is a bubble, born in the Absolute, exists as the Absolute and merges in the Absolute. The human is the bubble, God is the Ocean. Recognizing this Truth, as the bubble cannot be conceived without positing water. The cosmos, this world, cannot be considered as without God. Of course, waves advance and recede, but the Ocean has no such agitations. The movement of the waves do not affect the sea. As a consequence of human activities, man has many ups and downs in life, growth and decay. But the God in him is not affected at all.

To God all objects in the Universe are alike as they are all manifestations of the divine. The scriptures declare that, ‘All this is verily Brahman’. Hence, all whoever worships the Supreme Lord should also worship the phenomenal Universe or Prakrithi. He should love Nature and adore Nature. Nature is no different from the Supreme Self. Nature is the effect and God the cause. Nature is the expression of the relationship between cause and effect.”