Monday, June 17, 2013

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY - PARAMATMA SATCHARITA 7

Thought  for  the day
Just as Earth bears the man who plunders her;  it is good to bear those who wrong us.




Chapter 7
KALI CHALLENGESGOD
4 March 2013
Swami gave a printed poem. It is as follows:
How much further to go is all I know?
I lie awake, sleepless
Istand asleep, lifeless
Awake or asleep?
Both are the same
They both require
Me to be there
Yet who is me and
Where I be?
If I am asleep
Then where is He?
If I am awake then where is me?
Night comes and I worry about sleep
Day comes and I worry aboutawake
What is this curtain of illusion
That separates the two?
            g g g
5 March 2013 Morningmeditation
Vasantha:What is thisYou gave yesterday?
Swami:I wrote about your state.
Vasantha:Is it enough to write about my state? What is thesolution?
32



Swami:It is your pangs of separation. I will come.
Vasantha:Swami what is the lingam?
Swami:It shows the coming of aNewAge. This is the Hiranyagarbha lingam
where we both unite. From here comes theNew Creation.
End of meditation
Swami wrote about my state. I myself do not understand my own state. How then
can it be understood by others? I do not sleep at night crying in thoughts of Swami.
When I wasyoung,I did not sleep for 15 years. I was afraid that ifI slept I would
forget Swami. I have the same thoughts now. In those days, I wrote many songs and
poems.
When I am awake, my body functions as if it is lifeless. It is because I have no'i'.
As I have no'i', the body functions like a robot, withoutfeelings. Swami alone is mylife-
force. As He is not here, I am like a robot.
If I am asleep
Then where is He?
If I am awake then where is me?
Only when we unite will the life force re-emerge.When the curtain of illusion is
removedfrom the world, we will no longer remain in separation. Swami writes about the
feelings of separation.
A few days ago, Swami gavealingam. One side of the lingam was black and the
other white. This representsthe union of Swamiand I. On the black half,Swami drew a
coiled snake. At the top and bottom of the lingam were anSandV. It signifies the
opening of the chakras of kundalini. There were also manySandVsscattered around
the lingam. We also saw the letterYindicating the new yuga. The white half of the
lingam representsPureConsciousness. This is aNew Creationlingam, the
Hiranyagarbha lingam.
6March2013
Swami gave a poem on a printed piece of paper. On the top and bottom of the
poem was a 5 pointed star.
In the ocean of time
In the expanseof space
Of lonesome remains
Leaps a voiceless cry
Where areYou?
33



Upon the fire of sacrifice
Dawns one more day
Out of battle of sorts
A hapless call
Where areYou?
Oh reverie of heart!
Mellow in syrup of tears
We chantYour name
Come return
Save the Love!
In a drop of time
In an atom of space
By the will of Love
I come
I carry you
Tire not
Before the dawn

Is the darkest part.