Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Thought for the day


Our feelings are responsible for the creation of our lives.

 

Karmic Law

 

What is karma? How does karmic law function? Lets us see about this? Separation is the cause for karma. Wherever we see there are differences. In family, there is enmity and hatred between two brothers.  Why does it come? It is because of I and mine. This creates karma. One example, One person calls his friend to his house. Then he shows and says this is my house, this is my wife, these are my two boys. This is my car. Then his friend points to the neighbours house and asks, “Who is there?”. Then he says, “He is my brother.” I, my house, my wife, my children, my brother. But of all these my brother is different.” It is his own brother but it is different. He does not come within his circle.

 

The father has only these two boys. The wealth is then shared between the two. The two boys alertly partition the wealth and quarrel. They share the house, land, money, vessels, sofa set all and they separate them between the two.

 

Then one son saw a pencil on his fathers desk. He took it for himself. But the other said I want a share of this as well So they cut the pencil and each took half. 

 

Those who have earned all these for the boys are also separate. One says you take care of mother I will take care of father. During old age they are also separate. The son will also be in the same state as he has two sons. Not realizing this, without love they separate their family aswell. These all happen without love. Love is important. If brothers are like this, then how would the society be? How is the nation? How is the world? When the time of India’s freedom, that time all said we separate the nation into two. How much Gandhi tried but he could not do? They would not accept. Lastly, India for was Hindu’s and Pakistan for Muslims. They separated into two. Before all said Hindu Muslim Bhai Bhai (brother brother). This separation is coming according to religion. Without love there is separation. All are the sons mother India. But they separated. White people and black people. At one time there was separation. This separation was due to colour. Oh God what is the limit for these differences. They separated, and so white people had one nation and black people had one.