Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thought for the day


The mind follows where the eyes go, giving rise to desire


From the book How the Sathya Yuga is Coming

I have followed the path of Madhura bhava bhakthi. I wanted to attain God as my husband. It is very difficult to consider the Lord as husband and beloved and attain Him. This can be attained only by doing individual sadhana. One should not be satisfied with this! Devotion should expand. As I aspired to marry God who is the Creator, the feeling then arose in me that all are my children. Now I have the feeling that I am Mother of the whole Universe. Each and everyone in this Creation are my children.

Anyone can follow the nine paths of devotion, do penance and become a jeevan muktha. One can have a vision of God; this is easy. Our spiritual journey does not stop here. One should go higher and ask, “Who is the seer? We should search for the answers to the questions:

 

Ø Who am I?

Ø What is the connection between this body and I?

Ø Who is connected with this body?

Ø After this body dies, where do I go?

Ø Do I die also?

 

One should realize that the Atma and the Paramatma are not different, they are One. Then the wisdom will dawn that only the One Atma has pervaded everywhere, as the many. This wisdom is the peak of sadhana.

I am the Paramatma, I am Poornam. I am Poornam that has separated from Poornam. When one realizes this, we become one with Poornam. Though one may get the vision of God, realizing that you and God are not separate is the ultimate state, that of Poornam.

When we have relatives love increases. Friendship with God multiplies love even more. When we shower our love on God, He will reciprocate our love. In Prema Sai Avatar, imagine how much love all will enjoy being the relatives of God! When we experience that love personally, what great bliss it will give. At that time those who live with the Lord, close relatives and those near and dear will attain the state of Poornam.

 

24 February 2006

We go for darshan and get sixth token; we sit in the fourth row. Swami does not come. I pray, “Even though You take many letters from me secretly, the world will not believe. I do not need anything, yet You have given me a great responsibility, the Ashram and Stupi. For that I want a stamp of approval from You. Is there no connection between You and I? Do You have any connection with Mukthi Nilayam? Are You not connected with the Stupi? Tell me. Do something physically! I am not forcing You, yet it is essential. Even if the world believes, I feel this is necessary for my heart.” I was praying and crying continuously.

Swami comes and goes inside. Bhajan begins. Many Radha Krishna songs are sung. After arathi, Swami comes. He looks at me directly. I have very good darshan.

In evening meditation, I asked the same thing.

Vasantha: Swami, do something physically. I cannot bear it any more. Do something physically. Today You should look at Me and smile. What if You reveal Your Prema through Your eyes and sweet smile? Will it reduce our Prema by 10 days when we come next?

 

Swami          :           Oh naughty! Why are you thinking like this? Okay, I will look at you. You see.

Afternoon darshan

We get first token. Swami comes at 3:30 pm. The postgraduate students give a programme. Swami talks for one hour about the mind: Mi – Mine, Na – Nothing, Su-Subham, auspiciousness, Supreme. Swami said, “If there is no ‘I and mine’, then that itself is auspiciousness.” After arathi, He goes back to Poornachandra Hall. I sit in the first row. He looks at me and smiles. He keeps His promise.

In the morning Fred, Eddy, Amar and Rishi sat in the first row. Swami looked at Fred and called ‘Madhu’ and took my letter from Eddy.