Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thought for the day

The only way to secure real peace is through the path of sacrifice.

From the book How Sathya Yuga is coming 
Life is sustained by the breath that enters through the nose. Without breath there is no life. Oxygen is inhaled and carbon dioxide is expelled. This body will become lifeless if breathing stops. I do not breathe in oxygen, I take the Adi Prana, Moola Prana, Paramatma Prana, which is the basis for all other Pranas. This Prana works through me as Atma Shakthi, power of the soul. This is ‘I without i’.
Now let us see about the skin and the sensation of touch. Touch feeling is the cause for birth. We touch with our mind, speech and through our actions; everything is touch feeling. I interact with many people from morning to night. All touch while traveling on the train and by car, so many people touch, yet this does not touch me. This state of being touched and yet not touched is ‘I without i’. Vishwagarbha and Vasanthamayam show the state of touching without touching. This is ‘I without i’.
When I touch only God, I am in the ‘I without i’ state of Omnipresence, Omnipotence, and Omniscience. I did not touch anything yet I have touched everything through my feelings for God. I touched everything that is not connected with this body and name. All say that only those who are connected with the body are relatives. Their ‘i’ identifies with a particular name and form and with those who are connected with it. They call them ‘my parents, wife, child, etc’. This is why their touch feeling is limited only to them. All the rest are considered strangers. I touched everything, not only those connected with the name and form of Vasantha, but the universe, its 580 crore beings, animals, birds and all. This is ‘I without i’.
The call, ‘Raja, Raja, Raja,’ is arising from the depths of my self, this is ‘I without i’. The call is continuous like breathing, it cannot be stopped. It awakens each and every living being, calling the Lord. This call will end only when it has shaken the pillar of consciousness in all.
This time while in Puttaparthi, the call became very intense day and night. Swami’s beautiful divine face made me mad and cry for Him. The call and this cry is the ‘I without i’. Swami is going to bring about the change of yuga through this ‘I without i’. This ‘I without i’ is revealing itself through this name and form Vasantha for this purpose.
   How the ‘I’ without name and form functions is demonstrated through this name and form called Vasantha. The functioning of the nameless, formless, Omniscient Parabrahma through the human body is called Prajnana. This is inner knowingness, innate wisdom, verily Brahman Himself. The ‘I without i’, dons the dress of name and form for the Prajnana to function. How can this Prajnana be contained in a single name and form? Yet, Swami has contained it in this name and form Vasantha effortlessly through His divine play. If a bomb kept in a particular place explodes, it will shatter everything around it to pieces. In the same way, when the Prajnana that is contained in this small form explodes, it will smash the karmas of the world into dust. It is for this reason that Swami has transferred it from this small human form into the big body of stone, the Mukthi Stupi. Swami has changed the Prajnanam that was cloaked in a human dress, to the dress of stone called the Stupi.
   In the chapter Mehendi, Swami writes the name, ‘Raja’ on all Prema’s fingers, saying that He was only revealing that which is within her.
   He said,
               Your unsullied Prema is reflected in the mehendi,
               Your effulgent Prema is revealed by the Stupi.
Just as the word written in mehendi reveals what is within me, the Stupi will show how Prema makes the Kundalini Shakthi function. The selfless existence of the self will usher in this unique age of Truth, the Sathya Yuga.
Swami said, “Mahalakshmi is the presiding deity of wealth and prosperity. My giving you a coin everyday symbolizes My pledge to keep My word to you. I shall keep honoring My words to you. I will send you back to Mukthi Nilayam, making you very happy. Stop crying, I will do something very special for you!” It is for this reason Swami is giving a coin every day.
When Swami was in Brindavan, I cried continuously, calling Him to Puttaparthi. On the 16th, I got up from my cot and a two-rupee coin fell down, dated 1999. The following day, on the 17th Rishi found another 2-rupee coin; this was from the year 2000!
Life in Puttaparthi without Swami was like a barren desert. I kept crying and calling Him to return. Swami still had not returned by the 18th and I felt desperate and cried not being able to control my feelings. On that day too, Rishi found a two-rupee coin on the table. It was from the year 2000. Swami came that evening. We went and had a wonderful darshan. While in the darshan line, Rishi found an old ring. It was dark and covered with dirt. When we cleaned it, the ring was made of panchaloha and had seven circles on top of it; one was red and one white. I asked Swami about it in meditation.