Monday, May 20, 2013

Thought for the day

Sacrifice is the key to Truth

From the book Liberation Here Itself Right Now Part II


Vasantha:  Swami! I am unable to bear this feeling; all the people of the world are   
                   my children. I want to pour out my love on them and shower my affection on them. Swami it is a very strange experience indeed!    

     Swami:      Do not weep; this is the right state. Shower abundantly on all the Prema that arises from your feelings of motherhood. You are Shakthi, the mother of the universe, realise it. Motherhood’s nature is unique. Divine Motherhood has no equal. My dear Vasantha, we are born only for this. Come on. Fill the entire world with your motherly love.

     Vasantha:  Swami, I am unable to bear it. Kindly provide me with an outlet for my Prema; kindly make all people come to me as soon as possible. I feel like soaking them in my Prema. All life forms in this world belong to me; I want to shower my Prema on them all.

     Swami:      Don’t cry. You are in the correct stage. Transform this world with your boundless love.

     Vasantha  I experience overwhelming feelings. I am the mother of this universe. All are my children. I am yearning to pour my love and affection on them.

     Swami:      You are now immersed in the totality of motherhood; you should pray for those who come to you; plead for their cases; change them for good and counsel them on the divine path.