Monday, May 27, 2013

Thought for the day

Sacrifice thrives through Prema and Prema grows through sacrifice. 

My Prayer
From the book How the Sathya Yuga is Coming

God is infinite compassion. He has taken birth to transform man to God. This is a rare opportunity. Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba has given the essence of the four Vedas, scriptures and epics in four letters, LOVE. He says, “There is only one religion the religion of Love... show love to all. I will liberate you from the cycle of birth and death.”
Knowing Swami…
My mouth has spoken only truth, only His glories, nothing else.
My skin has not touched anyone other than Swami. My feelings have touched only 
God, nothing else.
My nose knows only the divine fragrance, nothing else.
My eyes have seen only Swami, nothing else.  
My ears have heard only about Swami, nothing else.
In the beginning of sadhana, seeing the world as Maya, one should turn within.  
After attaining the vision of God, he should see the entire world as God.
 My entire life is filled with God; I have connected all with God. Though I lived a family life, I lived with the feeling that I was living with God. All the feelings that arise from me are for God. I have lived life as you have, like an ordinary person. I was born, grew up, studied, married,  had children and a family; everything was the same, only feelings were different. Though we perform the same household duties, I have done mine with the feeling of doing all for God. I did everything as an offering to God and attained this state. I have not fallen from the sky. I am an ordinary village woman. I only turned all my feelings and thoughts to God. Due to the difference in feelings, this ordinary Vasantha has been transformed, like iron that is turned into pure gold. If you turn all you feelings to God, you can also become pure gold. This is the principle of becoming God.
My fervent prayer is that all live life immersed in God:
Let your mouth speak only Truth,
   only of the glory of God.
Let your skin only touch the Lord, skin means touch feeling.
Your feelings should touch God, nothing else.
Let your nose know only the fragrance of the divine, nothing else.
Let your eyes see only God, nothing else.
Let your ears hear only God and about God, nothing else.

Jai Sai Ram