Friday, August 9, 2013

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY - AWARENESS ARTICLE 33 THE DAUGHTER OF FIRE


Thought for the Day

When Goddess Parvathi comes to your rescue, Lord Shiva will folow.

AWARENESS  ARTICLE # 33 "THE DAUGHTER OF FIRE"

End of meditation
Now let us see about this. Swami asked me totake the Kasturimusk powder as
medicine.Amar looked on the internet,found out about itandtooka printout. There it
said that it is used to treat many diseases.My disease is worldkarma. Swami alone can
cure this disease. How many medicines? How many doctors?Swamitold me to take the
doctor's medicine. I tookit, but have not been cured. I am now suffering more. Swami
Himself wrote many medicines,includingthe name of a doctor.Heasked me to go and
see him.So, they took photographs of my legs, showed the doctor and brought back
medicine. It is only Dr.Ramasamy who comes here often and gives me medicines.
Swami said that these are all games of hide and seek. Yes, this is true. How many
people’s diseasesdid this God,who descended here cure? He is the embodiment of all
gods and goddesses. All is contained in His One form. If He thinks, He can make the
earth into sky and sky into earth. Yet, why without curing me, this game of hideand
seek? Because,all is forremovingworldkarmas. When will be it curedandthe account
closed? He alone knows the answer to this. Only when the correct time comeswill all be
okay.
I have been takingthe Kasturi powder thatSwamigave,each morningfor the
past two days. Several days ago, Swami gaveacelestial herbal medicine, which I am also

taking. I will only be cured when Swami comes. Until that time, it is only hide and seek.