Friday, August 16, 2013

Thought for the day

When you connect everything to God, you become God.

From the book Vedic Principles for Meditation


My Prayer
God is infinite compassion. He has 
taken birth to transform man to God. This is a rare opportunity. Bhagavan

 Sri Sathya Sai Baba has given the
  essence of the four Vedas, scriptures 
and epics in four letters, LOVE. He 
says, “There is only one religion the 
religion of Love... show love to all. I 
will liberate you from the cycle of 
birth and death.”

Knowing Swami…

My mouth has spoken only truth, only His 
glories, nothing else.

My skin has not touched anyone other than 
Swami. My feelings have touched only God, 
nothing else.

My nose knows only the divine fragrance, 
nothing else.

My eyes have seen only Swami, nothing else.  

My ears have heard only about Swami, nothing 
else.

In the beginning of sadhana, seeing 
the world as Maya, one should turn 
within.  After attaining the vision of 
God, he should see the entire world as 
God.

 My entire life is filled with God; I have 
connected all with God. Though I lived 
a family life, I lived with the feeling 
that I was living with God. All the 
feelings that arise from me are for 
God. I have lived life as you have, like 
an ordinary person. I was born, grew 
up, studied, married, had children and 
a family; everything was the same, 
only feelings were different. Though 
we perform the same household 
duties, I have done mine with the 
feeling of doing all for God. I did 
everything as an offering to God and 
attained this state. I have not fallen 
from the sky. I am an ordinary village 
woman. I only turned all my feelings 
and thoughts to God. Due to the 
difference in feelings, this ordinary 
Vasantha has been transformed, like 
iron that is turned into pure gold. If 
you turn all you feelings to God, you 
can also become pure gold. This is the 
principle of becoming God.
My fervent prayer is that all live life immersed in God:
Let your mouth speak only Truth,
    only of the glory of God.
Let your skin only touch the Lord, skin means touch feeling.
Your feelings should touch God, nothing else.
Let your nose know only the fragrance of the divine, nothing else.
Let your eyes see only God, nothing else.
Let your ears hear only God and about God, nothing else.
Jai Sai Ram