Tuesday, August 27, 2013



Thought for the day

The measure of Sathya revealed is dependant on the individuals capacity to grasp it.



From the book
Highlights of the Avataric Task




Swami is always with me, speaking to me in meditation. It is there He reveals His feelings. I write higher wisdom; the others are involved in book work. Thus, this is the place of Creation. It is Swamis place. It for this reason Swami gave the separate bag. All other things are the creation and are connected to Creation. It is Mukthi Nilayam alone, which is connected to the Creator. Swami and I came here to demonstrate the Oneness of Creator and Creation. All those here in Mukthi Nilayam are not connected to birth and death; Mukthi Nilayam has come for Gods task. When Swami and I leave  the world, they will also disappear. They do not have Karmic birth, but Karana birth. They are born for a specific reason. It is only now, after all these years, Swami is telling the importance of Mukthi Nilayam.