Monday, August 12, 2013

Thought for the day

We should expand the circle of love by thinking all is God. 

From the book Living Gita my father's diary

 
My father’s feelings...
Oh Messenger of the Pandavas. You, the One who balanced the scales, Oh pure One, Narasimha, take me on the correct path. Sri Ranga, You are the compassionate one, around whom the Kaveri River flows. Sri Rama worshipped You, You take me to Your lotus feet. Oh Kanna, You are my refuge, Sharanam Sharanam. I am always suffering as I am concerned for others, though they are unconcerned about me. You remove all my suffering. I have no wisdom and am merely talking. I am like a dog. Give me wisdom of the Self. Do not make me suffer for those who are alive or who die. If I have wisdom, then I would not worry about them. All who are born will surely die; when I die take me to Your lotus feet.