Friday, August 23, 2013


Thought for the day

The subtle world is the journey towards Truth. 

From the book Ananda Sutra
                                                    Ananda
After completing the book, ‘Prema sutra’, I could not do anything. I had no interest to read or write. We watched a video of Swami, I had no interest seeing this either.

11th July 2008 Evening Meditation

Vasantha: Swami, I have no interest in anything, nothing is touching my mind. All
ask me to write about ‘Ananda’. I have no ananda, how can I write about it?

Swami:     All in the world experience bliss, but it is not real. Real bliss is only within. Without God, there is no ananda in anything. You desire ananda directly from My physical form. This is for New creation. You want ananda physically from Me, so the Creation will come physically.

End of meditation

We think that ananda comes from outside. We think that it comes from husband, wife, children, family, money, house, car, status etc. We run after them. However this bliss only lasts for a few days, it is not permanent.

God is unseen. But, we can see the Creation. Therefore, we think that the bliss comes from what is seen outside. This is not so. We can only obtain bliss from inside, God is inside. This bliss is reflected outside and so we think the external objects give bliss. Therefore we suffer in the cycle of birth and death. Truly bliss is within. It is Atma Ananda, the bliss of the Self. Atma is verily God, the Indweller. God is imperishable and immortal. Worldly objects are perishable. Therefore, you should search for God inside. Only then, you will find the real Ananda that is within.

I desire God’s physical nearness. I am not satisfied with any other bliss. I think that I will only get ananda in God’s physical presence. Why do I have these different feelings? It is because I want to create a new world. The desire for God’s nearness is giving New creation.


12th July 2008 Morning meditation

Vasantha:     Swami, please tell something about ananda.

Swami:          Man always searches for ananda outside. After he realises that he cannot get it from outside, he searches within.  Knowing about God, wisdom comes.  This wisdom is Ananda. You desire My physical nearness. You want to experience ananda, in God’s physical nearness only. This is why you are able to show God in all creation. Real ananda is when we see the unseen God within. You received ananda from the Avatar. You then showed that God is in everything that is seen.

Vasantha:     Very good Swami. Now I will write.


Man searches for bliss in the outside world. In time, he grows weary realising the bliss that he experienced outside is not real. He then begins to search within. After great effort and sadhana, he attains wisdom.  He searches and searches for wisdom and finally wisdom dawns. This wisdom is bliss, ananda. Our efforts to search for Truth are penance. It is through this penance that we acquire wisdom and it is through this wisdom that we experience bliss. We must search for bliss inside. There is no use searching outside.

From my birth, I have only searched for God not wanting anything outside. Due to this, I attained God. He began to speak with me inside, in meditation.  I acquired much wisdom, which He asked me to write as books. I poured this wisdom into some forty books. Yet, what is the use? I still have no ananda.  Anyone who writes such wisdom would leave their body and merge with God in a state of bliss.  Why do I alone remain here? I desire the Avatar’s nearness. This wisdom must become Anubhava jnana, wisdom born through experience. Only If I attain Swami’s darshan, sparshan and sambhashan will the New creation dawn. Only when I receive bliss from the physical Swami, will the creation become complete.

Time after time, age after age, we have been taught that one acquires ananda from the unseen God and that the creation is perishable.

The creation we see with our physical eyes has also come from God.  Why do we think that it is different from God? Why do we not get the same ananda from creation that we get from God? This has been my life’s research. I proved through my life that God is in every atom of creation. The unseen God and the creation that is seen are one and the same. Both are God.  We must derive the same bliss from creation as from God. Husband, wife, child, parents, relationships, why do we push it all away as Maya? They are also God. There is no Maya in this world. Creation is not Maya, everything is God mayam.  Everywhere is God, everyone is God and whatever we see is God. We must derive bliss from all. This is Sathya yuga. The Prema Avatar’s family life proves this.

The wisdom and Truth that I acquire through sadhana will take the form of experience. If I have Swami’s darshan, sparshan and sambhashan all will be well. The ananda this one Vasantha enjoys, the Vasanthamayam creation will also.

I am now changing that which has been taught time after time, age after age. I see God in all creation and so am very happy. Due to this I have learnt many lessons. I now become the Creation to show to all the Omnipresent God that I see. I saw God in Creation and was blissful. Now, at the time when the task is ending, I am yearning for Swami’s nearness. Where is the ananda that I experienced before? It lies hidden, awaiting the final stage.

In my young age, I wrote one poem to Kanha.

Kanha, inside or outside?
Where to look?
In eyes? In heart?
Or in the song I sing?

Is the bliss outside or within the heart?
In feelings or life breath?
Or in merging thoughts?

Is love in the heart or in a melting world?
Is it in mind? Is it the sweetness?
Or is He Time and Space?

I wrote thousands of songs on Krishna and Swami. I wrote thinking of Krishna before I knew Swami. Is Kanha inside or outside in a world we see with our eyes?  Where is He? Is He in our eyes? Or is He in our heart? Is He in my songs? Where is Kanha? He is everywhere, inside and outside. Is this bliss outside or is it in my heart? Is it in my feelings? Or is it in my life breath? Is this bliss in the thoughts that have merged in Him?
This bliss is inside and outside. It is in feelings, life breath and thoughts of merging.  All is bliss.
Is our Prema in my heart? Or is it in this melting world?
The love is not only in the heart, but also in the world where we melt and merge. It is in our mind and sweetness. It is in the Time and Space.

Kanha is everywhere. Bliss or joy is everywhere. Love is everywhere.  God, Prema and Ananda are the same. It is inside and outside. It is in Time. My life is showing this. 
How did this simple village girl write this poem? It was due to the experience of seeing God, love and bliss as one.
I am showing this as New creation.  God, love and bliss are everywhere, all pervading. It is inside and outside of man. Whenever you see God, you derive bliss and love. You will get the same bliss and love when you see the Creation. Do not push anything away saying it is Maya. Whatever happens, accept and experience as it is.