Friday, August 2, 2013

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY - JOURNEY WITH SAI - FROM VAIKUNTA TO VAIKUNTA

Thought For The Day

One may be good or bad, but the Lord is the Indweller of all.



JOURNEY WITH SAI -

FROM VAIKUNTA TO VAIKUNTA


As I have no ‘i’, I cannot realize anything about myself. Swami knows all.
Knowing allthings,He acts like an ordinary man. It has never happened like this in any
other Avatar. Rama and Sita descended, completed their task and left the earth. Radha
and Krishna came, completed their mission and left. Now it is not like this. Swami
knows all things,I do not know anything. We are at two opposite poles. This is the
Avatars' first victory. This is the first secret He revealed. Rama and Krishna never
revealedanythinglike thisoutside.The first time we met and were alone, He tested me
in this way. When I told Him I knew nothing of dance, He said it was His first victory.
How different is this Avatar? Were Rama and Krishna like this? As Sita’s role was
different, Rama did not test her like this. Did Krishna ask Radha,"Do you know of a
golden deer" or "do you know of Lanka?" No. Why? Because they know all. My role is
not like this. I do not know anything. He brought this strange character here and then
soundedthe victory drum!
He has now chosen the correct person. I am not like village girl Radha. I am very,
very, innocentwith a child’s heart. I know nothing of the outside world. He has created a
simple country girl that comes from an age long passed, a time of pre-history. Thus, I

can do all these things.